Recognize that you are not the center of the universe.
Figure out how the idea of winning and losing fits into your relationships.
Recognize vulnerability and empathy as strengths.
Don’t allow the fact that other people have been assholes to you make you into a bitter and abusive person.
Commit to the revolution as a method of psychological and physical survival.
riot grrrl zine #2, 1991
(reprinted in Girls To the Front: The True Story of the Riot Grrrl Revolution by Sara Marcus)
- 1352467 likes this
- augustvanzorn likes this
- paintwithwords reblogged this from womanofsteele
- paintwithwords likes this
- florida-uterati likes this
- alphabetsoup-zine reblogged this from womanofsteele
- kat-astrofee reblogged this from waytogochamp
- kat-astrofee likes this
- sarrrahturner likes this
- shiniesandbuttsecks likes this
- the-strawberry-pig reblogged this from womanofsteele
- hurrl-scout likes this
- karaj likes this
- mootpoint likes this
- militantmaudlinist likes this
- meredithmo likes this
- mikkipedia reblogged this from judyxberman
- reesies likes this
- waytogochamp reblogged this from heidicomestolife
- thedfl likes this
- mirbrewer reblogged this from heidicomestolife
- mirbrewer likes this
- likeapairofbottlerockets likes this
- emilygould likes this
- judyxberman reblogged this from womanofsteele
- heidicomestolife reblogged this from womanofsteele
- womanofsteele posted this